Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Statins could increase cancer risk

Statins could increase cancer risk - Telegraph

Extract:

"Drugs taken by millions of people to cut the dangers of suffering of heart attacks or strokes could increase the risks of developing cancers, scientists say.

Researchers found patients taking statins to lower their cholesterol levels had a slightly elevated chance of getting cancer.

However, they said it was unclear where the higher risk was caused by having lower levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol or by taking the drugs."

A completely safe way to lower high cholesterol levels is to reduce your intake of salt/sodium. This has many other health benefits too, including lowering the risk of developing cancer or of having a heart attack or a stroke.

Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and Associated health conditions

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free...