Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Monday, July 30, 2007

The National Health Service pay deal was rushed, went over budget and has produced little benefit for patients

King's Fund: NHS pay deal failed to deliver for patients and staff - Independent

Extract:

"The overhaul of National Health Service pay was rushed, went over budget and has produced little benefit for patients, the Government will be told today.

Under the new system, more than one million NHS employees - including nurses, midwives, porters and most managers - were put into one of nine salary bands in an attempt to harmonise pay across the country.

But the King's Fund, an independent health think-tank, has delivered a damning verdict on the pay structure, which was finally introduced after five years of negotiations with unions.

It concluded that transferring staff to the Agenda for Change system became "an end in itself" for some NHS trust managers rather than a way to deliver benefits such as treating patients more quickly.

The fund found nurses were unhappy with the pay structure and it warned that the costs of the new system, which exceeded its budget by £220m, were more obvious than the benefits."


Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and Associated health conditions

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free.