Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Fake Sensodyne toothpaste contaminated with toxic levels of diethylene glycol should be thrown away

Safety alert after toxin is found in toothpaste - Independent - best to read the whole article

Extract:

"Toxic chemical traces have been found in fake Sensodyne toothpaste sold in Britain, the medicines watchdog has warned.

The affected batch was sold at markets and car-boot sales but not in shops, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said.

All tubes of Sensodyne contaminated with toxic levels of diethylene glycol should be thrown away, the agency advised. The affected products are fake Sensodyne Original and Sensodyne Mint sold in 50ml tubes. They were sold via "unauthorised" suppliers and not legitimate shops."



Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html
The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods
and Associated health conditions

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free...