Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Former NHS chief receives 'scandalous' pay-off

Former NHS chief receives 'scandalous' pay-off - Guardian

Extract:

"A pay-off of almost £500,000 to a former NHS chief executive has been uncovered today through a freedom of information request.

Health Service Journal obtained the information that Chris Town received a redundancy package worth £480,000 - four times his salary - following the reconfiguration of the Greater Peterborough primary care trust.

At the time, Mr Town was interim chief executive at the neighbouring Cambridgeshire trust but was offered redundancy after failing to secure that permanent job or one in Peterborough.

Mr Town said: "I got a small redundancy sum of around £20,000 to £25,000 and the rest is in my pension. I worked all of my life for the NHS and had a contract that said if I was made redundant for whatever reason over the age of 50, I would get benefits like being able to get my pension early."

'Twas ever thus: - The NHS exists for the benefit of its professional staff and for political reasons. Patients are not a priority.


Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk.html

and http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/ami.html
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free...(o: