Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Paediatrician, David Southall, will not contest application to extend the ban on his working with child abuse victims.

Banned paediatrician bows to GMC decision - Guardian

Extract:

"The paediatrician who accused the husband of solicitor Sally Clark of murdering their children will not fight moves to extend his ban on working with child abuse victims, his lawyer said today.

David Southall, 59, was forbidden from working on child protection cases for three years after he was found guilty of serious professional misconduct in 2004.


A review meeting held today at the General Medical Council (GMC) headquarters in Manchester heard the doctor would not contest an application to extend the ban for 12 months.

His lawyer, Alison Foster QC, said the doctor would "freely accept" restrictions banning him from working on child protection cases.


He was severely criticised by the GMC for contacting the authorities after watching a Channel 4 Despatches documentary about the case in April 2000.

Despite having no previous involvement with the investigation into the deaths of the couple's children, Dr Southall told police it was "beyond reasonable doubt" that Steve Clark murdered his sons, Christopher and Harry.

The doctor was branded irresponsible by the disciplinary panel which investigated the case following a complaint from Mr Clark."

I hope the GMC continues to extend its ban on this arrogant, foolish man, who has caused so much needless distress to so many people.


Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
How to Lose weight!

See my website http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/.html
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

See Sodium in foods and Associated health conditions

I can be contacted via my website if you need my further help. My help is free...