Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've ordered a jar of coconut oil

I've ordered a jar of coconut oil which I intend to eat. I understand it can be applied as skincare too. I bet it will taste good and I expect it to benefit my health. I tried eating coconut cream a few weeks ago and it was delicious. It's a great shame that for most of my life I have tended to avoid eating anything made from coconuts because they contain saturated fat. - Like most people I had been misinformed, by people supposed to be health experts, that saturated fat is bad for our health. But of course, healthy saturated fats are very good for our health. See here and here. So much of what the experts call 'healthy eating' is not healthy at all. - I do hope you're not eating margarine! - I was misled into eating margarine years ago. These days I make sure it's good pastured butter I eat - never margarine.

Coconuts, it seems, are treasuries of healthy nutrition, skincare and haircare, and a great variety of other useful products, including coir for coconut matting and the leaves for brooms. This Wikipedia article has a wealth of interesting information about coconuts.