Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Friday, March 30, 2007

I received an email today from someone who wrote to tell me she has lost 7 pounds in 11 days by following the salt reduction advice on my website.

I received an email today from someone who wrote to tell me she has lost 7 pounds in 11 days by following the advice on my website - i.e. to cut down on salt/sodium and eat plenty of fruit and fresh vegetables. - She was so excited!

She wrote to ask me how long the weight loss would go on and how much would she lose but I couldn't tell her that; it's very individual and depends on lots of factors. But it's very important to give up dieting/slimming and to avoid all the dieting junk food and to eat plenty of good, healthy real food.

This is part of what I wrote back:

"You must make sure always to eat plenty of food and never count calories or diet again, so that you keep the veins as strong as possible. And avoid diet cokes and that sort of junk. Your body needs food; it doesn't need non-food stuff and artificial sweeteners and a load of strange chemicals. Dieting is very harmful - and as you know, it doesn't work and it isn't necessary.

I saw some respectable scientific research recently that indicates that extra calcium in your food intake can assist with healthy weight reduction. The researchers recommended eating some low fat yoghurt each day as a healthy way to get this extra calcium. (Not that VERY low fat yoghurt with all the added chemical junk and sweeteners - just the ordinary low fat yoghurt.)"

Lose weight by eating less salt! Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk
(The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.)