Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

I watched Hannah Jones' programme "Fix My Fat Head" last Tuesday evening on BBC1 and sent her an email afterwards with the information she needed, but

I watched Hannah Jones' programme "Fix My Fat Head" last Tuesday evening on BBC1 and sent her an email afterwards with the information she needed, but I've not received a reply.

Hannah, "journalist, newspaper columnist, a published author" (see WalesOnLine), weighs over 20 stone, and her programme explored her thoughts and feelings about being obese and her unsuccessful efforts to lose weight by various means - hypnotherapy, Lighterlife, LifeShapers, psychotherapy...

It was great to see a programme about being fat that wasn't being presented by a patronising slim presenter or guru. Hannah Jones has a beautiful, mobile face and an engaging self-deprecating wit.

Unfortunately, like most of humanity, Hannah has been conditioned to believe that for a fat person to lose weight it is necessary to eat fewer calories and exercise more. Since this advice does not work, however hard she tries and however hungry and tired her efforts make her, she will not be able to succeed in losing weight by these methods.

I visited the WalesOnLine website and emailed Hannah from there. This is the message I sent:

Dear Hannah

I have the answer to your problem of losing weight. You do NOT need to diet or go hungry or exercise, but you do need to cut down on your sodium intake. Although you say you do not eat salt, you do eat a lot of food that contains a lot of added salt - added by someone else. - Your weight problem is caused by salt sensitivity which has led to fluid retention.

I am not selling anything or advertising anything and my advice is free - but it does work. I became fat as a result of taking prescribed steroid medication, so my website is www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk - Visit my website and read how to lose weight by eating less salt. - Go on! - Try it! - Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection: http://www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk/obesity_and_the_salt_connection.html You have nothing to lose but your excess pounds!

Best wishes

and I gave my name and address and phone number. I've been disappointed not to receive a reply. I don't know whether Hannah has seen my message or not. I expect she received a great many messages after people saw her programme. - Maybe she will see my message here. - I do hope so. If she sees it and follows the advice in it and on my website she will lose weight easily, safely and rapidly. If she carries on trying to lose weight by dieting she will lose her looks and lose her health...)o:

Lose weight, reduce your risk of most cancers, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, heart attack, vascular dementia, stroke, osteopenia, osteoporosis, hypercholesterolaemia, depression, liver and kidney problems, and improve your health in many other ways without drugs, hunger or expense by eating less salt! - Try it!

See my website www.wildeaboutsteroids.co.uk
The site does not sell anything and has no banners or sponsors or adverts - just helpful information.

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

prescribed steroids and HRTand FAT RETENTION