Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Government Ministers and possible conflicts of interest

There is a pretence that when UK government ministers put their financial investments into a blind trust this frees them from conflicts of interest in the decisions they make as ministers. (See Guardian report and the Comments beneath the report.) People who believe this nonsense, I suspect, spend quite a lot of their time away with the fairies... No doubt they also believe those members of the medical profession who claim that their financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry in no way influence their decisions about which drugs to prescribe/recommend?