Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Prof David Southall, who was suspended from child protection work for three years in 2004, is to have previous cases reviewed

Prof Southall to have previous cases reviewed

Extract:

"Prof Southall is currently facing a hearing before a General Medical Council fitness-to-practise panel on a separate matter.

He is alleged to have kept about 4,450 “special” case files on children which were not stored on the child’s proper hospital file.

Lord Goldsmith’s spokesman said there were concerns that proper disclosure of medical records may not have been made in cases that led to a prosecution.. "

This is good to hear. Far too often crucial medical records get removed or are 'lost' when doctors are at fault and I have yet to hear of any sanctions being taken against this practice.