Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Britain's Department of Health 'not well managed'

Department of Health 'not well managed'

Extract:

"Most of the Department of Health’s senior civil servants do not believe the Department is well managed, according to figures uncovered by the Conservatives.

The official survey by the civil service showed that 84 per cent of the Department’s senior civil servants – more than five in six – did not believe that the Department was well managed, compared to 49 per cent for the civil service as a whole.

Nine in ten did not believe that poor performance was dealt with effectively in the Department of Health. "



Well I think I'd probably be first in any queue to criticise the Department of Health! - See my previous posts:

hospital kitchens

hospitals

UK has highest obesity rate in Europe

Department of Health Draft Paper

Prescribed Steroids

Past recommendations about daily intake of salt

and the medical negligence/ignorance, the political considerations and the vested interests that are responsible for Britain's obesity problem and all the suffering and ill-health it causes