Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Further Example of the Shortcomings of the General Medical Council

The General Medical Council (GMC) refused to warn other countries about the incompetent surgeon who had botched the liposuction procedure he carried out on Colin Hendry's wife, Denise, the Telegraph reports. The surgeon, Dr Aniansson, is still working as a doctor, in Sweden, where there have also been complaints about him, apparently.

This is a further example of the dangerous partisanship of the GMC: it routinely favours protecting the reputations of negligent doctors and shows precious little concern for the safety of patients. I have written about this before.

The GMC should be abolished.