Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Monday, May 23, 2011

"The Plot Against the NHS" This review has the ring of truth

Dr Richard Horton is editor in chief of the Lancet, and in this Guardian article is reviewing The Plot Against the NHS by Colin Leys and Stewart Player. I recognise the chicanery and deceptions that have been practised by politicians of all hues for many years in all aspects of the NHS. While I am certainly not a fan of the NHS, the deficiencies of which I have frequently drawn attention to and deplored, I see no redeeming features in the privatisation of parts of it. What is overwhelmingly needed is proper accountability by the medical profession, the nursing profession and other healthcare professionals, and by the bureaucracies and management that administer both public and private healthcare. - By which I mean accountability to patients, who both as taxpayers and as private patients, pay the salaries of the Healthcare Industry, but are grossly ill-served both by the futile Complaints Procedures and by the partisan legal system, when they are harmed by professional negligence, ignorance or incompetence.