China milk poisoning chemical found in Tesco sweets
Article in the Telegraph
"The supermarket recalled White Rabbit Creamy Candies after it was found they contained a substance called melamine that has harmed Chinese babies.
It is the same chemical that has contaminated formula milk in China, causing four babies to die and around 53,000 children to become ill.
Food testers in Hong Kong and Singapore raised the alarm after they found traces of melamine in the product.
The sweets are stocked in branches of Tesco which sell ethnic foods from around the world."