Lose weight by eating less salt! - Go on! - Try it! - You will feel so much better!
See my website
Wilde About Steroids

Read my Mensa article on Obesity and the Salt Connection

Read my Mensa article on Cruelty, Negligence and the Abuse of Power in the NHS: Fighting the System

Read about the cruel treatment I suffered at the Sheffield Dental Hospital: Long In The Toothache

You can contact me by email from my website. The site does not sell anything and has no banners, sponsors or adverts - just helpful information about how salt can cause obesity.


This blog has been exported to a new URL so that readers can leave Comments again. If you want to leave a Comment, please visit my 'new' blog, which has Comments enabled. The 'new' blog is Wilde About Obesity.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I listened to the Afternoon Play on Radio 4 today: "Last Days of Grace"

It was superb. If you go to this page you could yourself listen to it now or in the next 7 days. It has 2 characters, plus Christopher Martin-Jenkins as the Voice of Cricket. The 2 characters are W.G Grace, the famous cricketer from the early days of cricket, and a rather mysterious other man.

I have no interest in cricket or in cricketing history, but the play had me hooked from the first moment. The quality of the acting! - What actors of the calibre of Kenneth Cranham and Benedict Cumberbatch can put into a sentence! If you like a play that disturbs you somewhat into a feeling of unease, if you like a little shiver inching down your spine, I think Benedict Cumberbatch would do it for you, as he did for me.

We are so fortunate to have Radio 4 and its Afternoon Plays, and to have such fine actors as these to act in them.